Saturday 24 December 2011

8:05 AM is the only time to be alive

The wheels of time keep turning, and the fires of man continue burning.

I find myself in a quiet English flat, for the second time today feeling almost like I'm not alone. I don't get lonely very much; for as long as I can remember, I've always felt like people were always with me. I don't mean I see ghosts or apparitions or anything like that; I'm the last person you'll want to ask about such paranormal subjects. I don't sense people by any means; my senses aren't particularly anything to be proud of (in fact, I'm on my way to losing my sight). I mean I just.. feel like people are with me. I'm not lonely.

I'm usually content in my little flat with the silence of Sussex swimming in my eardrums, but today I feel oddly. Today, I feel eager. Today, I feel curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment